Monday, July 4, 2011

Stuck

So, I missed Weigh-Day on the last Monday of last month, and when I went again that week, I either forgot to weigh myself, of I talked myself out of it.

This month hasn't really been a good one.  My activity has gone down again to twice a week with my trainer, and there's been very little cardio activity outside of that.  Worse still, is my eating.  It's not as bad has it has been in the past, but it's certainly been backtracking instead of getting better.


I mentioned a few posts ago that I bought a book called Run Your Butt Off (RYBO), and how it broke down running into very small steps so anyone could pick it up.  I planned on staying in stage one for an additional week or two, even though it wasn't a huge challenge, for the simple reason that by doing so, I would develop a habit of working out on my own while the work outs were still somewhat easy, and I wasn't trying to develop a habit and talk myself into doing something that wasn't particularly easy at the same time.

Maybe some twisted logic, now that I think of it...

Anyway, I'm still on stage one for the simple fact that there were a good two weeks that I didn't do anything.  Walking for 30 minutes still isn't difficult, but I want to be sure to do it 4 times in a week before moving on to the next stage.

So yeah, I will weigh myself tomorrow, and we'll see what the number tells me.

No comments:

Post a Comment