Thursday, November 10, 2011

Let's Do This Together!



 I know you have all heard me talk about this 24 Day Challenge a lot on here, and right now, I want to try something new.  I started this blog for a couple of reasons, for encouragement and accountability for me, but also, so I could inspire and encourage other people trying to lose weight.  The encouragement I've received because of this blog has been tremendous!  I love reading the comments from people and talking to people who stumbled across it thanks to Twitter and Facebook, and now, I want to help others get the results I'm experiencing now!

I would LOVE it if some of you folks, who have been reading my blog, would also do the 24 Day Challenge!  It would be fantastic if we could get a group to do it.  Maybe we'll all be local, maybe we'll be all over the country, I have no idea where a lot of my reader base is, but what I do know, is the more people who participate in this, the merrier!

Leave a comment if you think you may or may not be interested in doing the 24 Day Challenge. Find a friend do to it with you if you'd like!  If you have any questions, let me know and I can either answer them, myself, or point you to someone who knows even more than I do and we can have a great time and get amazing results!

Instead of waiting until the holidays are over, let's create some momentum towards a healthier lifestyle now!  Come January, you won't be starting out, all by yourself, even heavier than you are now, and come February, you won't burn out and give up like so many people do!  With this, you'll have a support system, help from the same great people helping me, and most importantly, RESULTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment